Nature's Generator Power Panel Highlights
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel provides up to 100W of recharging Power.
- Summer and Winter positions for optimizing sun exposure.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame with cable management system and wheels for easy transport.
How to Use Your Nature's Generator Power Panel
- Connect the solar panel cable to the solar input port.
- You can use the four eyebolts to anchor the solar panel to the ground.
- You can use handles for cable management and predrilled 6mm holes for optional mounting.
- You can turn star knob clockwise to stop the wheel or counter-clockwise to release.
Nature's Generator Power Panel
Features & Data
- 100 watt panel
- Cell type: Polycrystalline
- Junction box with MC4 connector cable
- Daisy-chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Rated power: 100W
- Voltage: 17V ~ 22V
- Fuse rating: 8A
- Cell: Polycrystalline
- Warranty: 12 Months
Important Note on the Natures Generator Solar Panels:
In efforts to reduce their Carbon Emissions and preserve raw materials, Nature's Generator Solar panels do not include the stand or wheel kit as pictured with any order. If you want these options, no problem! They will send these free of charge! The simple instructions for ordering the FREE wheel kit and stand are included with every purchase of a solar panel.