Nature's Generator Power Panel Highlights
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel provides up to 100W of recharging Power.
- Summer and Winter positions for optimizing sun exposure.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame with cable management system and wheels for easy transport.
How to Use Your Nature's Generator Power Panel
- Connect the solar panel cable to the solar input port.
- You can use the four eyebolts to anchor the solar panel to the ground.
- You can use handles for cable management and predrilled 6mm holes for optional mounting.
- You can turn star knob clockwise to stop the wheel or countercolockwise to release.
Nature's Generator Power Panel
Features & Data
- 100 watt panel
- Cell type: Polycrystalline
- Junction box with MC4 connector cable
- Daisy-chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and winter tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Rated power: 100W
- Voltage: 17V ~ 22V
- Fuse rating: 8A
- Cell: Polycrystalline
- Warranty: 12 Months